Non-invasive clinical samples collection over conventional method with enzymatic nano biochip kit offers simple, rapid and pain free detection of high blood glucose level that possible cause diabetes mellitus via quantitative measurement without extraction process. Nanotechnologically developed titanium dioxide nanoparticles thin film based spiral interdigitated electrode biosensor fabrication in the lab-on-chip.
2. Extraction free from clinical samples
3. Convenient and fast sample collection
4. Real time monitoring
5. Simple detection and better process control
1. Quantitative electrical measurement
2. Label free and rapid detection
3. Low fluid volume consuming device
4. High selective and sensitive detection device
5. Enzymatic based detection
1. Haemophobia or fear of blood
2. Trypanophobia or fear of needle
3. Thrombophilia or hypercoagulable states disorder
4. Diabetic Patient
5. Elders, Chidren and Pregnant Woman
1. Clinical – Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun, Jalan Hospital, 30990 Menglembu, Perak.
2. Commercial – GRCV Sdn. Bhd. 1-02-44 & 45, i-Avenue, Medan Kampung Relau, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Pintors (Location Identifier created to identify location of scholarly research project online)
|Hashim, U., & Ying, A. P. (2017). A Non-invasive Glucose Detection Kit. Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia: MTUN Research Repository. QOI: 60.43650.2017-MTUNConnect.N998161|